ETIS Community Gathering 2013
17-18 Oct. Riga, Latvia
Download the agenda >>
ETIS is a membership based organisation which brings together the major telecommunications providers in Europe on key information and communication technology issues. The mission of ETIS is to enable its members to improve their business performance by personal exchange of information on using ICT effectively.
ETIS achieves this by engaging its members in various working groups, sharing best-practices, benchmarking, web-based information services, discussion forums, EU projects, workshops and conferences.
ETIS Membership brings a wide range of business benefits such as:
- Expanded business relationships & networking
- Improved business performance & cost reduction
- Sharing knowledge via working groups & events
- Access to best practices & benchmarking
- Access to ETIS Information Services
- Personal & professional development
ETIS currently maintains 9 working groups that are made up of experts from the member companies who wish to participate in them and the associate companies that are invited to participate. Below is a list of our active working groups:
- CIO Executive Forum
- Information Security
- Enterprise Architecture
- Procurement and Vendor Management
- Business Intelligence and Datawarehouse
- Customer Self Service
- TeBIT survey
- Anti Spam
ETIS also regularly organises Conferences, Workshops and Seminars on key topics of IT practice in telcos and invites acknowledged experts and managers from the industry to present their views.
Please click here to download a presentation on ETIS: